Make Reproductive Rights Part of Your Lasting Legacy
Leaving a gift to PAI in your will or by beneficiary designation is a great way to make a lasting difference. You can build a brighter future for communities around the world by making quality contraception and reproductive health care accessible for women everywhere.
How You Benefit
- You decide how much to give – no gift is too small.
- Your gift costs you nothing now.
- You retain control of your assets during your lifetime and, if your circumstances change, you can modify the gift.
- You may choose to keep your gift anonymous.
- You can leave a gift in honor or memory of someone who inspires you.
- You will be remembered as someone who advanced reproductive rights today and for future generations.
Find out how easy it is to create your legacy:
To learn more, download our free factsheet.
We’re Here to Help
To notify us of a legacy gift you have planned, or to discuss the best gift option for you, please contact Teri Blandon, Vice President of External Relations at 202-557-3400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.