Vice President of Policy and Advocacy
Elisha oversees the programmatic work of PAI, ensuring that the organization’s research and advocacy agendas are in alignment with PAI’s mission and strategic plan. Elisha has more than 15 years of experience in the fields of sexual and reproductive health and international development. She holds a master’s degree in epidemiology and a JD from the State University of New York at Buffalo. Elisha is also a returned Peace Corps volunteer, having served in Morocco.
- Without Compromise: Reaffirm Rights at the Nairobi Summit on ICPD25
- On World Health Day, Putting Quality at the Center of Universal Health Coverage
- DRC: Strides Made in Family Planning, but Reaching Youth Remains a Critical Challenge
- Congo: Faith and Family Planning
- Telling Women in Latin America to Avoid Pregnancy is Ironic and Insulting
- We’ve All Failed Purvi Patel
- Let Girls Learn About Sex, Too
- It’s Complicated
- Happy Birthday, PEPFAR!
- No More Lip-Service: What It Would Mean To Really Invest In Women & Girls