Craig monitors and analyzes foreign assistance legislation and advocates in support of international family planning and reproductive health programs to congressional offices, executive branch agencies, international organizations, and nongovernmental organizations. Promoted to his current position in 2009, he joined PAI in 1981 while completing his master’s degree in international affairs at The American University’s School of International Service. He received his undergraduate degree in government from Hamilton College. Craig serves on the board of directors of the U.S. Global Leadership Campaign, a coalition of over 400 businesses and NGOs promoting higher funding for international affairs programs, and on the political advisory committee of the League of Conservation Voters.
- PAI Mourns the Loss of Senator Joseph D. Tydings
- PAI Mourns the Loss of former Democratic Congressman Anthony Beilenson
- Tick Tock – The Perennial Countdown to Fund the Federal Government
- Is the Past a Prologue for International Family Planning Funding in a Trump Administration?
- Beware of the Blood-Sucking Spending Bill!
- PAI Remembers The Inimitable Robin Chandler Duke
- 50 Years of US International Family Planning Assistance
- Mourning the Loss of Former PAI Board Chair Jack Gibbons
- International Family Planning Champions Recapture Ground in the Senate
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same