Director of Research
Suzanna leads PAI’s Financing Program, which tracks and analyzes development finance for sexual and reproductive health. In this role, she assesses global donor funding commitments and tracks progress towards achieving them, trains partners to strengthen accountability over government budgets at the country level, and monitors new financing initiatives and trends. Prior to joining PAI, Suzanna was Programs Coordinator at Gender Action, where she authored six reports on the gender implications of policies and investments of multilateral development banks such as the World Bank. Suzanna earned a master’s degree in international affairs from the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University in 2005. She also holds an undergraduate degree in Sociology from the University of California at Santa Cruz.
- “Do No Harm” in Family Planning
- Power, Politics, and Money
- Giving Thanks & Spanks to Reproductive Health Donors
- Addis’ Biggest Missed Opportunities: Tax Body and Illicit Financial Flows
- Global Financing Facility Gets Lifeline in Addis
- FFD Negotiations: Wordsmithing Nightmare or Advancing Global Governance?
- Financing for Development (FFD): Myths & Realities
- Is UNFPA Throwing Out the Baby With the Bath Water?
- Step by Step, Budget Advocates Ensure Funding for Contraception in Malawi
- Global Financing Facility: The Cliffs Notes