Haley works in PAI’s U.S. government relations department on international family planning and reproductive health, HIV/AIDS integration policy, and post-2015 development policy. Prior to joining PAI, she spent five years working on Capitol Hill for Congressman Ed Perlmutter (D-Colorado), covering foreign affairs, women’s issues, healthcare, and telecommunications. Haley received her undergraduate degree in international affairs and English from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- New Legislation Would Finally End The Global Gag Rule
- A Good Start to Investing in Young Women and Girls
- A Call to Action on Maternal Health Care
- Why We Need a Permanent Repeal of the Global Gag Rule
- Dated Discrimination Comes Back to Life
- What’s Ahead for Global Reproductive Health in the 114th Congress?
- World AIDS Day for Women and Girls
- The Policy That Never Dies: The Global Gag Rule
- The Key to Success on Maternal Health? Complete Access to Reproductive Health Services
- A Global Call for Safe Abortion