Interning at PAI is a great opportunity for students and recent graduates interested in advocating for sexual and reproductive health and rights and access to family planning abroad!
Please visit our Jobs & Internships page to see current internship listings.
PAI’s internship program provides current students and recent graduates the opportunity to engage in critical issues in the fields of reproductive health and international development. Interns develop valuable skills, access professional networks, and gain first-hand experience in a DC-based advocacy organization.
PAI offers both undergraduate and graduate internships. Available positions vary each semester and are offered in a variety of departments. Internships are part-time at approximately 20 hours per week for approximately eight weeks and include a small stipend to help offset living expenses.
Why Intern with PAI?
- Gain experience and knowledge of the family planning/reproductive health field
- Professional development and networking opportunities within Washington, DC
- Work with a friendly staff at a Metro-accessible location
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Opportunity to earn academic credit (if available with your university)
To Find Out More
Contact Nellie Mitchell at email@example.com with any questions regarding the program.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.