Legislative Policy Analyst
Rebecca lobbies the U.S. Congress and Executive Branch on funding and policy around international family planning and reproductive health. Her issue portfolio includes promoting family planning in the context of foreign assistance and development initiatives, including access to these services in emergency and conflict settings, and in situations of gender-based violence. Rebecca holds an undergraduate degree in international relations from Michigan State University and is currently working on a master’s degree at George Washington University, where she is studying international affairs and global health.
- New Law Holds Both Promise and Challenges for Ending Child Marriage in Malawi
- 42 Years After Roe, the Fight for Reproductive Rights Continues Here and Abroad
- Righting the Wrongs of Gender-Based Violence
- Women and War: The Need for Comprehensive Post-Rape Care
- Controlling Women From Beyond the Grave: It’s FrankenHelms!
- The Largest-Ever Generation of Youth Is Speaking Up. Here’s Why We Should Listen.
- Starting from Scratch
- Stuff of Nightmares? They’re Not Kidding.
- Remembering Rwanda