Senior Research Associate and GIS Specialist
Gina provides key technical leadership for the organization’s mapping and data visualization efforts, and engages in research, data analysis, and writing on emerging issues. Prior to joining PAI, she worked as an educator, teaching U.S. Government and World History to high school students in Virginia’s public school system. Gina holds a master’s degree in geographic and cartographic science from George Mason University, a master’s degree in curriculum and instruction from Virginia Tech and an undergraduate degree in Political Science, also from Virginia Tech.
- To Change the World, You Must Know Your World
- Showing More With Less
- Data for Development
- Seeing the Big Picture on Urbanization
- Is the Mainstreaming of Maps Compromising Their Quality?
- New Climate Report Brings Opportunities for Action
- Global Forest Watch Empowers Advocates With Invaluable Data
- Putting the Gender Gap on the Map
- Visualization Should Be More Than a Pretty Face
- Stories Without Words