Online Outreach Associate
Emma manages PAI’s online presence, including the website, blog, and social media platforms. Emma also writes PAI’s monthly email newsletter, PopActions. Prior to PAI, Emma worked in new media at EMILY’s List, the National Education Association, and Jobs with Justice. She holds an undergraduate degree in journalism from Western Washington University.
- Share the Love With Family Planning-Themed Valentines
- 169 Days is Too Long. Tell President Obama: Helms Hurts!
- Meet Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde: The Two-Faced Policy Rider Hurting U.S. Women
- It’s Your Future. Contraceptives Help You Shape It.
- Take Action to End the Global Gag Rule!
- Do You Know More About Birth Control Than the Cast of MTV’s “16 and Pregnant”?
- Someone Else’s Religion Shouldn’t Be a Barrier to Health Care
- Don’t Let Politicians Gag Women’s Health!
- Angry About the Hobby Lobby Case? Religious Barriers to Birth Control Are Nothing New
- Investing in Women Pays Off For Everyone