Senior Communications Officer
Danielle edits and maintains PAI’s blog, All Access, conducts media outreach around PAI publications and projects, and helps draft and edit publications. She also assists with organizational messaging and runs PAI’s Twitter feed. Prior to PAI, Danielle volunteered with Challenging Heights, a Ghanaian organization that combats child trafficking; served as the media coordinator at The Advocacy Project, a DC-based nonprofit that works on human rights issues; and worked as a reporter covering crime and justice, government, and health care. Danielle holds master’s and undergraduate degrees in journalism from Northwestern University, and a master’s in development management from the American University School of International Service.
- At the World Economic Forum, a Lesson in Empowerment
- Our New Look
- Think You Know Everything About Condoms? Test Yourself With These 9 Facts.
- The Most Influential Man You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- You Can’t Talk About Women’s Empowerment Without This
- On the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade, Don’t Believe the Hype
- Prevalent and Preventable: The Tragedy of Unsafe Abortion
- You Won’t Believe What These Public Figures Said About Reproductive Health
- 41 Years Have Passed. Isn’t It Time to Act on Helms?
- Supporting Reproductive Health? It Just Adds Up.