A. Tianna Scozzaro
Population and Climate Associate
A. Tianna manages PAI’s international climate advocacy and technical assistance strategy and provides partners with logistical, organizational, and communications support. She also advocates on integrated women’s health and environment funding and policy issues before the U.S. government. Prior to joining PAI, A. Tianna served as a program manager at Rachel’s Network, a national network of women environment philanthropists. She also worked for the U.S. House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming as a Public Policy Fellow. She earned a master’s of public administration in environmental science and policy from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, and holds an undergraduate degree in international relations from University of California at Davis.
- Live From CPD 48
- Unfinished Conversations on Health and Gender as Climate Negotiations Close
- What a Maze! Your Guide to Navigating the U.N. Climate Conference Negotiations
- Don’t Have Time to Read 47 Pages on Post-2015 Development? Read This.
- I Went to UNGA and All I Got Were These Five Questions
- Working Group Report Gets Top Billing as Post-2015 Process Heads to the U.N.
- Sex and Sustainable Development
- Open Working Group Ends With Proposed Sustainable Development Goals
- PAI Joins Leadership of Influential Alliance on Gender and Climate Change
- Time for Action as Sustainable Development Goals Take Shape