International Advocacy Associate
Allie works on a variety of topics including access to safe and legal abortion, reproductive health in humanitarian settings, and reproductive health/HIV integration. Allie has worked in the field of sexual and reproductive health at PAI since 2010. Before joining PAI, she worked for Senator Susan Collins of Maine in her Washington, DC office. Allie is a graduate of Syracuse University with a degree in political science.
- Moving the Agenda Forward: The 49th Commission on Population and Development
- Adolescent Reproductive Health in Ethiopia: Commitment Versus Reality
- CPD – A Platform for Advancing Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- New Statement from WHO & UNICEF Could Save Women’s Lives
- It’s On Us—All of Us—To End Gender Violence
- 20 Years Later, Tackling Cairo’s Unfinished Agenda
- What We’re Reading: On World Humanitarian Day, What “More” Can We Do for Women and Girls?
- 47th CPD: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Strong, Courageous and Creative
- Negotiated CPD Outcome Brings Opportunity to Advance Reproductive Health